16 Jan 2006
While Mass is being said in the Sistine Chapel and tourists are being shown the works of Michelangelo, deep within the bowels of the Vatican sits a large, circular room with 13 separate chambers, each leading to a distinct catacomb.
When a mummified body is placed in front of each doorway, a young child is then brutally sacrificed with a long, golden knife during what is said to be a secret induction ceremony for new members of the Illuminati, better known as the New World Order.
As a young freelance reporter in Rome during the early 1980s, I heard many rumors of these secret ceremonies from local shop owners, several drunken priests and a couple of local clairvoyants or fortune-telling card readers, one who apparently advised and guided the film career of the famous Italian film director, Federico Fellini.
Although a product of a Catholic education and graduate of Notre Dame High School before going on to college, I still couldn’t help but wonder if the stories about the brutal child sacrifices were actually true. While on a story assignment or covering the weekly Papal address, I remember sneaking around the Vatican, on one occasion taking a flight of stairs down to the basement level in search of the secret room and the catacombs. Of course, I never found the secret room or a hidden doorway leading to the tombs, my secret Indiana Jones hunt for the Satan’s Den interrupted by a Vatican security guard who escorted me to the top of the stairs after showing my press card and saying I was lost.
“One night alone in this place and I know I could break the biggest story in my lifetime,” I thought to myself, as I walked through St. Peter’s Square and looked up at the sculptures of the 12 Apostles staring down at me from the Vatican roof.
Rome is like a huge small town with many neighborhoods, functioning like dozens of little villages within the city proper, each having its own distinct feel and flavor.
That particular day after trying to uncover the exact location of the Illuminati’s secret induction ceremonies, I stopped for cheese and a glass of white wine on the first narrow, cobblestone street next the Vatican, known in English as the “Street of the Whores.” According to the locals, the street received this rather unusual name since for hundreds of years it housed many of the whores whose primary clientele were the Vatican cardinals, bishops and priests, as well as any visiting members of the clergy.
After World War II, the prostitution on the street eventually moved to a more secretive location, making way now for stores engaged in the lucrative business of selling religious paraphernalia like rosaries, pictures of the Pope’s and holy water.
As I sat having a glass of wine and going through the Italian papers, the main headline read how Cardinal Paul Marcinkus, head of the Vatican Bank from 1971 to 1989, was indicted by Italian authorities (in 1982) as an accessory in the $3.5 billion collapse of Banco Ambrosiano, an Italian financial institution with close ties to the Vatican Bank.
Although I tried many times without success to interview Marcinkus, since he was from my hometown of Chicago, the case never came to trial in Italy, as courts corruptly ruled that as a “Vatican employee he was immune from prosecution.” the Vatican Bank also refused to admit legal responsibility for the Bank of Ambrosiano’s downfall but did acknowledge “moral involvement”, paying $241m (?169m) to creditors.
Little did I know that this story, the 1978 death of Pope John Paul I, the murder of the bank’s president, Robert Calvi, found dangling under the Blackfriars Bridge in London, a little known mafia figure named Mario Cuomo (not the former mayor of New York) and a mysterious woman named Maria would all help in putting the pieces together of a larger more sinister puzzle.
Although still incomplete, the small pieces of the puzzle I uncovered in the 1980s all lead to direct involvement of members of the Illuminati/Freemasons, through groups like “P Due”, the Prieure du Sion and others, as well as the deep involvement of the Vatican, the hub and centerpiece of this secret worldwide organization known to the public as the Illuminati but known by members as “The Family or The Order.”
After writing several stories about the Vatican Bank Scandal and traveling to London on the Calvi story, finding very little new evidence, I didn’t give much thought to the Illuminati and child sacrificing until about a year later when I was sitting on Via Venato, having coffee for a brief hour or two with the rich and famous.
As a quick aside, no one ever really believes me anyway when I mention I once sat on Sophia Loren’s lap, so I will leave that story for happier times.
As I mentioned, I put the gruesome picture of a child sacrificing out of my mind until a strikingly beautiful, black-haired Italian woman in her late 20s, named Maria, asked if she could join me at my Via Veneto outdoor table. Rome is a small town, like I mentioned, later learning Maria desperately wanted an outlet to tell her incredible story, finding out through street talk that I was an American journalist researching stories about secret societies and the Vatican’s involvement.
Maria prefaced her story by saying she could never reveal her full name, saying it meant an immediate death sentence for both of us if her identity hit newsstands, linking her to what she called “The Chosen Ones” or the Illuminati.
I, on the other hand, remember feeling like I might be dealing with a quack or a mental patient, especially after she graphically explained how involvement with the Illuminati caused her to attempt suicide on three separate occasions, twice by poisoning and once by slitting her wrists, but each attempt played out in a bathtub surrounded by candles and bouquets of colored roses.
I spoke to Maria on three occasions taking copious notes for total of about five hours at the same outside cafe during a three-week time span before learning through a mutual acquaintance about a month after our last meeting, she finally succeeded in committing suicide.
This time, however, she didn’t sit in her bathtub with flowers, deciding instead to make a public display, jumping from the roof of the Vatican in the early morning hours after hurling her body to the concrete of St. Peter’s Square (Piazza San Pietro) after standing beside the statue of St. Peter.
Although I tried in vane to get her real identity, stories of the strange suicide were verified but, at the same time, covered up as her identity mysteriously disappeared from the face of the earth, as did any possibility of selling my story. More than twenty years have passed but I can still hear her words and see Maria’s distraught face, sitting across from me at the Via Veneto cafe like it was yesterday. To the best of my recollection, these are the most important parts of her story of being recruited from birth by the Illuminati, a story that essentially died when Maria hurled herself off the Vatican roof.
“I can never tell you my name and only come to you as a last resort,” were Maria’s first words, as she appeared agitated and uncertain she was doing the right thing. In Italian she then said something like “May I rot in hell if I violated her trust” and I remember feeling as if someone just pointed a gun at my head.
Coming from an aristocratic northern Italian background, she continued as I was able to understand most of what she said, save the complex and educated Italian verb and tense forms as I essentially learned to speak the language in the streets of Rome with the common-folk.
In our first meeting, she delved heavily into her involvement with the “Family” or the “Chosen Ones,” saying her aristocratic background left her no choice in the matter. She said she was born into the ranks of the Illuminati, taught as a child she was one of the “divine chosen ones” to rule over the masses and initiated into the “Order” at a secret Vatican underground ceremony in a room very similar to the type I previously heard about on the street.
And when I finally got up enough courage to ask her about the child sacrifices, she couldn’t talk about it, only burying her head in her hands as tears rolled out from between her fingers.
The remainder of our discussions centered on the Illuminati origins, its leadership centered in the Vatican, its worldwide reach, its operations in Europe, its branches in America and its eventual goals of population control and world dominance. I remember how AIDS was not mentioned overseas and how she confused me with saying the Illuminati or the “Chosen Fathers” had purposely inflicted the disease on the masses.
Besides being convinced she was telling the truth, Maria also said the Illuminati, referring to them in Italian swear words as “pig gods”, had been entrenched for years in America, with many of its leaders among the loyal followers of the “Order.” Our last conversation became quite personal, straying away from the names of powerful church and political figures, instead centering on how the Illuminati personally devastated Maria’s life.
To this day, as she said her final words, I wish I would have said or done something more to save her life, but I had no inkling whatsoever it would come to a shocking end at the Vatican in less than a month.
“They killed Pope John Paul I and he didn’t die of natural causes. I cannot live like this any longer but there is now way out. I am a trapped soul, destined to burn in the depths of hell for all the wrongs I have witnessed and have done nothing in my life to stop,” said Maria, as she stood up from table and began walking away.
As she left, I still remember her final words: “I have had all the riches in the world, but I feel so empty and alone. Dio have mercy on me.”
After Maria died, I began searching harder and harder to connect the dots of the Vatican’s involvement in the Illuminati, as well as the bank scandal, the Pope’s 1978 mysterious death and other stories related to Marcinkus, Calvi, financier Licio Gelli known as the head of the P-2 lodge. Although I could never pinpoint or verify the secret Vatican ceremonies, enough information surfaced to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the Vatican functioned as the nerve center of the Illuminati, as the appointment of John Paul II revealed he never followed through on his predecessors final orders to investigate the operations of the Vatican Bank, Marcinkus and ties to the mafia and the Illuminati.
Instead, John Paul II protected Marcinkus, quashed any investigations to be carried out by John Paul’s secretary of state Cardinal Jean Villot and buried all the people on Villot’s list to be relieved of Church duties or transferred, all the people on the list suspected of being members of the Freemason’s P-2 group and the Illuminati.
Gangster Mario Cuomo
Although I didn’t know it at the time, a Naples “Camorra” mafia figure, named Mario Cuomo, who lived near me in a small town outside of Rome and who eventually was killed in a gangland shooting, was instrumental in saving my life on several occasions.
Cuomo, who drove a Maserati, lived in a huge villa, dressed to the 9’s and who I knew as a land investor, made it a habit every time he saw me to practice his English, buy me coffee or dinner while, at the same time, telling me “when I was playing with fire” regarding the Calvi murder and its ties to the mafia and the Vatican.
His sound advice perhaps frightened me away from some doors I never walked through, but looking back, they were probably dangerous doors better left closed as I probably would have never walked out of them or seen the light of day ever again.
Story Updates, Notes and Important Timeline:
He is still alive, saying Mass and living in Phoenix, Arizona. Marcinkus carries a Vatican passport and still is the recipient of diplomatic immunity. Among those linked to the Calvi murder and who Italian authorities are still seeking to question, Marcinkus was originally ordained in Chicago. Being a mover and shaker in the Church, he was quickly elevated to the Holy See in Rome, and served in the Vatican Secretariat of State.
He rapidly moved up the Vatican chain of command from personal papal bodyguard to head of the Vatican Bank, a position he held from 1971 to 1989. There he worked closely with international financier, Michael Sindona, to expand the Vatican’s portfolio of international holdings, transforming the Institute for Religious Works into a quiet but reliable shelter for questionable and what many have said was “dirty money.”
the Vatican Bank, through Sindona, was suspected of laundering money from associates in organized crime, funneled huge sums of money through Banco Ambrosiano and the Vatican. The Vatican Bank also has worked closely with the U.S. government as a cover money conduit to groups like the Solidarity Trade Union in Poland and other sordid CIA affairs. With the help of Marcinkus, Sindona was to become a “inside man of confidence” within the Vatican who enjoyed unique access to officials of the Holy See, even the pope.
A 1982 story in the foreign edition of Time magazine had this to say about the relation between Sindona, Calvi and Marcinkus:
“In 1971, Sindona introduced Calvi to Marcinkus. Sindona and Calvi hoped to use Marcinkus for their own purposes, and the bankers and the churchman obviously found it advantageous to do business together. Although the Vatican bank denies it had much to do with either Sindona or Calvi, the le Opere di Religione (I.O.R. or Vatican Bank) eventually became Banco Ambrosiano’s fourth-largest stockholder, acquiring over the years at least 794,390 shares, or 1.589% of the bank’s stock.
“A few months after Sindona and Calvi set up the Bahamian bank in 1971, a “Mr. Paul Marcinkus” was listed as a director. “We used his name a lot in business deals,” Sindona said. “I told him clearly that I put him in because it helps me get money.”
The Calvi Murder Trial
In April, 2005, a Sicilian mobster, a Roman crime boss and two others were indicted in connection with the 1982 hanging of Roberto Calvi, a financier dubbed “God’s banker” for his close ties to the Vatican.
A Reuters story added:
“Calvi, once thought to have committed suicide, was found hanging from scaffolding under London’s Blackfriars Bridge in June 1982 with bricks in his pockets and $15,000 (8,000 pounds) on his person.
“But in the latest twist to the saga, prosecutors now say the Mafia killed Calvi for stealing from them and from Italian financier Licio Gelli. Gelli was the head of the P2 lodge—a shadowy Masonic organization whose members once included prominent politicians, businessmen and military officers.
“The judge said the trial will start on Oct 6 and will involve the convicted Cosa Nostra treasurer Pippo Calo, Roman crime boss Ernesto Diotallevi, Sardinian financier Flavio Carboni and his ex-girlfriend Manuela Kleinszig.
“The prosecutors’ inquiry has focused on millions of dollars that flowed through the bank’s offshore accounts in the weeks preceding Calvi’s death.
“Shortly before Calvi’s hanging, the bank he headed at the time, Banco Ambrosiano, had gone bankrupt. It was then Italy’s largest private banking group and worked with the Vatican.”
Without question, one of the strangest characters in the Calvi saga, with ties to Marcinkus and Sindona, was Liccio Gelli. A former member of the fascist Black Shirts Battalion and connected to the Mussolini regime and the Herman Goring SS Division in World War II, Gelli survived the conflict and amassed tremendous amounts of money and influence.
Considered the head of the P-2 Masonic Lodge, he was also privy to sensitive information on hundreds of key political, military and financial figures not only in Italy but throughout Europe, Latin America and elsewhere due to his access of files from the Italian secret service (OVRA) and possibly British Intelligence.
It was common knowledge in Italy that Gelli helped to smuggle Klaus Barbie, the infamous “Butcher of Lyon” to safe haven in Argentina, and even managed to work for and sell his services to the CIA and NATO.
(Reprinted from The Financial Post, Victor Golancz Ltd. 1983.)
- Early September 1978: Pope John Paul I asks his secretary of state, Cardinal Jean Villot, to initiate an investigation into Vatican bank operations.
- September 28, 1978: John Paul I presents Cardinal Villot with a list of people who are to be transferred, asked for their resignations, or reassigned. All the people on the list are suspected to be members of the Freemason’s group “P2.” The reshuffle of power will have major implications for the existing Vatican power structure and its financial dealings.
- September 29, 1978: John Paul I found dead in his bed. Villot issues false statements to the press about the circumstances surrounding the death, removes key evidence from John Paul’s room, and orders the body to be embalmed immediately without an autopsy.
- October 1978: John Paul II to replace John Paul I. None of John Paul I’s instructions to Villot before his death are carried out.
- January 21, 1979: Murder of Judge Emilio Alessandrini, the Milan magistrate investigating the activities of Banco Ambrosiano, whose director, Roberto Calvi, has close ties with Michele Sindona and the Vatican.
- March 20, 1979: Murder of Mino Pecorelli, an investigative journalist in the process of publishing articles exposing the membership and dealings of “P2”—a powerful group of Freemasons whose membership was involved in Vatican financial dealings, and whose founder, Lucio Gelli, was deeply connected with Roberto Calvi.
- March 25, 1979: Arrests on false charges of Mario Sarcinelli and Paolo Baffi of the Bank of Italy. The two men were pressing for action on the investigation of the financial dealings of Roberto Calvi and Banco Ambrosiano.
- July 11, 1979: Murder of Giorgio Ambrosioli following his testimony concerning Michele Sindona’s financial dealings with Calvi and other Vatican interests, the activities of P2 and its members among powerful government and business circles, and the connections between Calvi, Sindona, and Bishop Paul Marcinkus of the Vatican Bank.
- July 13, 1979: Murder of Lt. Col. Antonio Varisco, head of the Rome security service, who was investigating the activities and membership of P2 and had spoken with Giorgio Ambrosioli two days before Ambrosioli’s death.
- July 21, 1979: Murder of Boris Guilano, the Palermo police deputy superintendent and head of Palermo CID. Guilano had spoken with Giorgio Ambrosioli two days before Ambrosioli’s death concerning Sindona’s laundering of Mafia money through the Vatican Bank into Switzerland.
- October 1979: Bomb explosion at the apartment of Enrico Cuccia, managing director of Mediobanca and witness to Sindona’s threat to the life of Giorgio Ambrosioli.
- February 2, 1980: the Vatican withdraws at the last moment its agreement that Cardinals Guiseppe Caprio and Sergio Guerri and Bishop Paul Marcinkus will provide videotaped depositions on behalf of Michele Sindona in his trial in the US on charges of fraud, conspiracy and misappropriation of funds in connection with the collapse of Franklin National Bank.
- May 13, 1980: Michele Sindona attempts suicide in jail.
- June 13, 1980: Michele Sindona sentenced to 25 years.
- July 8, 1980: Roberto Calvi attempts suicide while in jail on charges of fraud, etc. Later released on bail and reconfirmed as chairman of Banco Ambrosiano.
- September 1, 1981: the Vatican Bank, apparently at the request of Roberto Calvi, issues “letters of comfort” acknowledging its controlling interest in, and assuming responsibility for, a more than 1 billion dollar debt of a number of banks controlled by Calvi.
- January 12, 1981: A group of shareholders in Banco Ambrosiano send a letter to John Paul II outlining the connections between the Vatican Bank, Roberto Calvi and the P2 and the Mafia. The letter is never acknowledged.
- April 27, 1982: Attempted murder of Roberto Rosone, general manager and deputy chairman of Banco Ambrosiano, who was trying to “clean up” the bank’s operation.
- June 17, 1982: Roberto Calvi found hanged to death from a bridge in London. A few days later, a 1.3 billion dollar “hole” is discovered in Banco Ambrosiano, Milan. October 2, 1982: Guiseppe Dellacha, executive at Banco Ambrosiano, dead of a fall from a window of Banco Ambrosiano, in Milan.
- March 23, 1986: Michele Sindona found dead of poisoning in the Italian jail to which he had been extradited on charges of ordering the murder of Giorgio Ambrosioli. Albino Luciano, Pope John Paul I
List of Masons in the Italian Church and Vatican
The following is a Mason list reprinted from the Bulletin de l’Occident Chretien Nr.12, July, 1976 (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye – 72490 Bourg Le Roi)
If still alive, it should be noted with interest that all of the men on this list, are subject to excommunication by Canon Law 2338. Each man’s name is followed by his position, if known; the date he was initiated into Masonry, his code #; and his code name, if known:
- Albondi, Alberto. Bishop of Livorno, (Leghorn). Initiated 8-5-58; I.D. # 7-2431.
- Abrech, Pio. In the Sacred Congregation Bishops. 11-27-67; # 63-143.
- Acquaviva, Sabino. Professor of Religion at the University of Padova, (Padua). 12-3-69;# 275-69. Alessandro, Father Gottardi. (Addressed as Doctor in Masonic meetings.) President of Fratelli Maristi. 6-14-59.
- Angelini Fiorenzo. Bishop of Messenel Greece. 10-14-57; # 14-005.
- Argentieri, Benedetto. Patriarch to the Holy See. 3-11-70; # 298-A.
- Bea, Augustin. Cardinal. Secretary of State (next to Pope) under Pope John XXIII and Pope Paul VI.
- Baggio, Sebastiano. Cardinal. Prefect of the Sacred Congregation of Bishops. (This is a crucial Congregation since it appoints new Bishops.) Secretary of State under Pope John Paul II from 1989 to 1992. 8-14-57; # 85-1640. Masonic code name “SEBA.” He controls consecration of Bishops.
- Balboni, Dante. Assistant to the Vatican Pontifical . Commission for Biblical Studies. 7-23-68; # 79-14 “BALDA.“
- Baldassarri Salvatore. Bishop of Ravenna, Italy. 2-19-58; # 4315-19. “BALSA.“
- Balducci, Ernesto. Religious sculpture artist. 5-16-66; # 1452-3.
- Basadonna, Ernesto. Prelate of Milan, 9-14-63; # 9-243. “BASE.“
- Batelli, Guilio. Lay member of many scientific academies. 8-24-59; # 29-A. “GIBA.“
- Bedeschi, Lorenzo. 2-19-59; # 24-041. “BELO.“
- Belloli, Luigi. Rector of Seminar; Lombardy, Ita-ly. 4-6-58; # 22-04. “BELLU.“
- Belluchi, Cleto. Coadjutor Bishop of Fermo, Italy. 6-4-68; # 12-217.
- Bettazzi, Luigi. Bishop of Ivera, Italy. 5-11-66; # 1347-45. “LUBE.“
- Bianchi, Ciovanni. 10-23-69; # 2215-11. “BIGI.“
- Biffi, Franco, Msgr. Rector of Church of St. John Lateran Pontifical University. He is head of this University and controls what is being taught. He heard confessions of Pope Paul VI. 8-15-59. “BIFRA.“
- Bicarella, Mario. Prelate of Vicenza, Italy. 9-23-64; # 21-014. “BIMA.“
- Bonicelli, Gaetano. Bishop of Albano, Italy. 5-12-59; # 63-1428, “BOGA.“
- Boretti, Giancarlo. 3-21-65; # 0-241. “BORGI.“
- Bovone, Alberto. Substitute Secretary of the Sacred Office. 3-30-67; # 254-3. “ALBO.“
- Brini, Mario. Archbishop. Secretary of Chinese, Oriental, and Pagans. Member of Pontifical Commission to Russia. Has control of rewriting Canon Law. 7-7-68; # 15670. “MABRI.“
- Bugnini, Annibale. Archbishop.Wrote Novus Ordo Mass. Envoy to Iran, 4-23-63; # 1365-75. “BUAN.“
- Buro, Michele. Bishop. Prelate of Pontifical Commission to Latin America, 3-21-69; # 140-2. “BUMI.“
- Cacciavillan, Agostino. Secretariat of State. 11-6-60; # 13-154.
- Cameli, Umberto. Director in Office of the Ecclesiastical Affairs of Italy in regard to education in Catholic doctrine. 11-17-60; # 9-1436.
- Caprile, Giovanni. Director of Catholic Civil Affairs. 9-5-57; # 21-014. “GICA.“
- Caputo, Giuseppe. 11-15-71; # 6125-63. “GICAP.“
- Casaroli, Agostino. Cardinal. Secretary of State (next to Pope) under Pope John Paul II since July 1, 1979 until retired in 1989. 9-28-57; # 41-076. “CASA.“
- Cerruti, Flaminio. Chief of the Office of the University of Congregation Studies. 4-2-60; # 76-2154.“CEFLA.“
- Ciarrocchi, Mario. Bishop. 8-23-62; # 123-A. “CIMA.“
- Chiavacci, Enrico. Professor of Moral Theology, University of Florence, Italy. 7-2-70; # 121-34.“CHIE.“
- Conte, Carmelo. 9-16-67; # 43-096. “CONCA.“
- Csele, Alessandro. 3-25-60; # 1354-09. “ALCSE.“
- Dadagio, Luigi. Papal Nuncio to Spain. Archbishop of Lero. 9-8-67. # 43-B. “LUDA.“
- D’Antonio, Enzio. Archbishop of Trivento. 6-21-69; # 214-53.
- De Bous, Donate. Bishop. 6-24-68; # 321-02. “DEBO.“
- Del Gallo Reoccagiovane, Luigi. Bishop.
- Del Monte, Aldo. Bishop of Novara, Italy. 8-25-69; # 32-012. “ADELMO.“
- Faltin, Danielle. 6-4-70; # 9-1207. “FADA.“
- Ferraioli, Giuseppe. Member of Sacred Congregation for Public Affairs. 11-24-69; # 004-125.“GIFE.“
- Franzoni, Giovanni. 3-2-65; # 2246-47. “FRAGI.“
- Gemmiti, Vito. Sacred Congregation of Bishops. 3-25-68; # 54-13. “VIGE.“
- Girardi, Giulio. 9-8-70; # 1471-52. “GIG.“
- Fiorenzo, Angelinin. Bishop. Title of Commendator of the Holy Spirit. Vicar General of Roman Hospitals. Controls hospital trust funds. Consecrated Bishop 7-19-56; joined Masons 10-14-57. Giustetti, Massimo. 4-12-70; # 13-065. “GIUMA.“
- Gottardi, Alessandro. Procurator and Postulator General of Fratelli Maristi. Archbishop of Trent. 6-13-59; # 2437-14. “ALGO.“
- Gozzini, Mario. 5-14-70; # 31-11. “MAGO.“
- Grazinai, Carlo. Rector of the Vatican Minor Seminary. 7-23-61; # 156-3. “GRACA.“
- Gregagnin, Antonio. Tribune of First Causes for Beatification. 10-19-67; # 8-45. “GREA.“
- Gualdrini, Franco. Rector of Capranica. 5-22-61; # 21-352. “GUFRA.“
- Ilari, Annibale. Abbot. 3-16-69; # 43-86. “ILA.“
- Laghi, Pio. Nunzio, Apostolic Delegate to Argentina, and then to U.S.A. until 1995. 8-24-69; # 0538. “LAPI.“
- Lajolo, Giovanni. Member of Council of Public Affairs of the Church. 7-27-70; # 21-1397. “LAGI.“
- Lanzoni, Angelo. Chief of the Office of Secretary of State. 9-24-56; # 6-324. “LANA.“
- Levi, Virgillio (alias Levine), Monsignor. Assistant Director of Official Vatican Newspaper, L’Osservatore Romano. Manages Vatican Radio Station. 7-4-58; # 241-3. “VILE.“
- Lozza, Lino. Chancellor of Rome Academy of St. Thomas Aquinas of Catholic Religion. 7-23-69;# 12-768. “LOLI.“
- Lienart, Achille. Cardinal. Grand Master top Mason. Bishop of Lille, France. Recruits Masons. Was leader of progressive forces at Vatican II Council. Macchi, Pasquale. Cardinal. Pope Paul’s Prelate of Honour and Private Secretary until he was excommunicated for heresy by Pope Paul VI. Was reinstated by Secretary of State Jean Villot, and made a Cardinal. 4-23-58; # 5463-2. “MAPA.“
- Mancini, Italo. Director of Sua Santita. 3-18-68; # l551-142. “MANI.“
- Manfrini, Enrico. Lay Consultor of Pontifical Commission of Sacred Art. 2-21-68; # 968-c.“MANE.“
- Marchisano, Francesco. Prelate Honour of the Pope. Secretary Congregation for Seminaries and Universities of Studies. 2-4-61; 4536-3. “FRAMA.“
- Marcinkus, Paul. American bodyguard for imposter Pope. From Cicero, Illinois. Stands 6’4”. President for Institute for Training Religious. 8-21-67; # 43-649. Called “GORILLA.” Code name “MARPA.“
- Marsili, Saltvatore. Abbot of Order of St. Benedict of Finalpia near Modena, Italy. 7-2-63; # 1278-49. “SALMA.“
- Mazza, Antonio. Titular Bishop of Velia. Secretary General of Holy Year, 1975. 4-14-71. # 054329. “MANU.“
- Mazzi, Venerio. Member of Council of Public Affairs of the Church. 10-13-66; # 052-s. “MAVE.“
- Mazzoni, Pier Luigi. Congregation of Bishops. 9-14-59; # 59-2. “PILUM.“
- Maverna, Luigi. Bishop of Chiavari, Genoa, Italy. Assistant General of Italian Catholic Azione. 63-68; # 441-c. “LUMA.“
- Mensa, Albino. Archbishop of Vercelli, Piedmont, Italy. 7-23-59; # 53-23. “ MENA.“
- Messina, Carlo. 3-21-70; # 21-045. “MECA.“
- Messina, Zanon (Adele). 9-25-68; # 045-329. “ AMEZ.“
- Monduzzi, Dino. Regent to the Prefect of the Pontifical House. 3-11 -67; # 190-2. “MONDI.“
- Mongillo, Daimazio. Professor of Dominican Moral Theology, Holy Angels Institute of Roma. 2-1669; # 2145-22. “MONDA.“
- Morgante, Marcello. Bishop of Ascoli Piceno in East Italy. 7-22-55; # 78-3601. MORMA.“
- Natalini, Teuzo. Vice President of the Archives of Secretariat of the Vatican. 6-17-67; # 21-44d.“NATE.“
- Nigro, Carmelo. Rector of the Seminary, Pontifical of Major Studies. 12-21-70; # 23-154.“CARNI.“
- Noe, Virgillio. Head of the Sacred Congregation of Divine Worship. He and Bugnini paid 5 Protestant Ministers and one Jewish Rabbi to create the Novus Ordo Mass. 4-3-61; # 43652-21. “VINO.“
- Palestra, Vittorie. He is Legal Council of the Sacred Rota of the Vatican State. 5-6-43; # 1965.“PAVI.“
- Pasqualetti, Gottardo. 6-15-60; # 4-231. “COPA.“
- Pasquinelli, Dante. Council of Nunzio of Madrid. 1-12-69; # 32-124. “PADA.“
- Pellegrino, Michele. Cardinal. Called “Protector of the Church”, Archbishop of Torino (Turin, where the Holy Shroud of Jesus is kept). 5-2-60; # 352-36. “PALMI.“
- Piana, Giannino. 9-2-70; # 314-52. “GIPI.“
- Pimpo, Mario. Vicar of Office of General Affairs. 3-15-70; # 793-43. “PIMA.“
- Pinto, Monsignor Pio Vito. Attache of Secretary of State and Notare of Second Section of Supreme Tribunal and of Apostolic Signature. 4-2-70; # 3317-42. “PIPIVI.“
- Poletti, Ugo. Cardinal. Vicar of S.S. Diocese of Rome. Controls clergy of Rome since 3-6-73. Member of Sacred Congregation of Sacraments and of Divine Worship. He is President of Pontifical Works and Preservation of the Faith. Also President of the Liturgical Academy. 2-17-69; # 32-1425. “UPO.“
- Rizzi, Monsignor Mario. Sacred Congregation of Oriental Rites. Listed as “Prelate Bishop of Honour of the Holy Father, the Pope.” Works under top-Mason Mario Brini in manipulating Canon Law. 9-16-69; # 43-179. “MARI,” “MONMARI.“
- Romita, Florenzo. Was in Sacred Congregation of Clergy. 4-21-56; # 52-142. “FIRO.“
- Rogger, Igine. Officer in S.S. (Diocese of Rome). 4-16-68; # 319-13. “IGRO.“
- Rossano, Pietro. Sacred Congregation of Non-Christian Religions. 2-12-68; # 3421-a. “PIRO.“
- Rovela, Virgillio. 6-12-64; # 32-14. “ROVI.“
- Sabbatani, Aurelio. Archbishop of Giustiniana (Giusgno, Milar Province, Italy). First Secretary Supreme Apostolic Segnatura. 6-22-69; # 87-43. “ASA” Sacchetti, Guilio. Delegate of Governors – Marchese. 8-23-59; # 0991-b. “SAGI.“
- Salerno, Francesco. Bishop. Prefect Atti. Eccles. 5-4-62; # 0437-1. “SAFRA”
- Santangelo, Franceso. Substitute General of Defense Legal Counsel. 11-12-70; # 32-096.“FRASA.“
- Santini, Pietro. Vice Official of the Vicar. 8-23-64; # 326-11. “SAPI.“
- Savorelli, Fernando. 1-14-69; # 004-51. “SAFE.“
- Savorelli, Renzo. 6-12-65; # 34-692. “RESA.“
- Scanagatta, Gaetano. Sacred Congregation of the Clergy. Member of Commission of Pomei and Loreto, Italy. 9-23-71; # 42-023. “GASCA.“
- Schasching, Giovanni. 3-18-65; # 6374-23. “GISCHA,” “GESUITA.“
- Schierano, Mario. Titular Bishop of Acrida (Acri in Cosenza Province, Italy.) Chief Military Chaplain of the Italian Armed Forces. 7-3-59; #14-3641. “MASCHI.“
- Semproni, Domenico. Tribunal of the Vicarate of the Vatican. 4-16-60; # 00-12. “DOSE.” Sensi, Giuseppe Mario. Titular Archbishop of Sardi (Asia Minor near Smyrna). Papal Nunzio to Portugal. 11-2-67; # 18911-47. “GIMASE.“
- Sposito, Luigi. Pontifical Commission for the Archives of the Church in Italy. Head Administrator of the Apostolic Seat of the Vatican.
- Suenens, Leo. Cardinal. Title: Protector of the Church of St. Peter in Chains, outside Rome. Promotes Protestant Pentecostalism (Charismatics). Destroyed much Church dogma when he worked in 3 Sacred Congregations:
- Propagation of the Faith;
- Rites and Ceremonies in the Liturgy;
- Seminaries. 6-15-67; # 21-64. “LESU.“
- Trabalzini, Dino. Bishop of Rieti (Reate, Peruga, Italy). Auxiliary Bishop of Southern Rome. 2-665; # 61-956. “TRADI.“
- Travia, Antonio. Titular Archbishop of Termini Imerese. Head of Catholic schools. 9-15-67; # 16141. “ATRA.“
- Trocchi, Vittorio. Secretary for Catholic Laity in Consistory of the Vatican State Consultations. 712-62; # 3-896. “TROVI.“
- Tucci, Roberto. Director General of Vatican Radio. 6-21-57; # 42-58. “TURO.“
- Turoldo, David. 6-9-67; # 191-44. “DATU.“
- Vale, Georgio. Priest. Official of Rome Diocese. 2-21-71; # 21-328. “VAGI.“
- Vergari, Piero. Head Protocol Officer of the Vatican Office Segnatura. 12-14-70; # 3241-6.“PIVE.“
- Villot, Jean. Cardinal. Secretary of State during Pope Paul VI. He is Camerlengo (Treasurer). “JEANNI,” “ZURIGO.“
- Zanini, Lino. Titular Archbishop of Adrianopoli, which is Andrianopolis, Turkey. Apostolic Nuncio. Member of the Revered Fabric of St. Peter’s Basilica.
17 Jan 2006
Secret Vatican Catacombs, Child Sacrifices, Mind Control:
Svali, Involved In U.S. Illuminati. For 30 years, Talks Openly About Devious Plans To Topple America
She looked into the eyes of the “French Father” while a man looking like a priest in scarlet robes put a golden knife into the heart of sandy-haired little boy about three or four years old. The boy, drugged and glassy-eyed, had been placed like a sacrificial lamb on a large black table in the center of the room located deep within the belly of the beast—the Vatican. And the room, dark and foreboding with the scent of evil dripping from the walls, was only accessible through a hidden passageway camouflaged by a large painting.
Once inside the secret chamber, 13 distinct passageways were visible, each leading to a separate catacomb with every one of the 13 doorways blocked by the horrific site of a mummified body.
“After the boy was sacrificed, I had to bow and kiss the ring of the priest in scarlet robes and swear to serve the New World Order for the rest of my life,” recalls Svali, 48, about the senseless sacrifice of what looked like “a drugged little boy” during her 1970 induction ceremony into the feared Illuminati.
“I also had to swear to serve he who is to come as the ‘great leader.’ Looking back, it was just horrific and terror rushes into my mind every time I think about what happened.
“I remember counting the 13 mummified figurers in front of the catacombs and a voice saying ‘the spirits of the Father are watching over you’ and that is when the little boy was sacrificed. A priest did that in scarlet robes and terror still goes through my mind when I think about it.”
At the age of 12, Svali remembers being flown to Rome, taken to the Vatican and then meeting with two of the Illuminati fathers, one the French leader and the other from Germany.
Prior to leaving the U.S., she remembers being briefed by her multi-millionaire American parents about the importance of the ceremony, but told very little else about what to expect concerning the details and the gruesome child sacrifice.
Once in the Vatican, she also remembers the two fathers, as they were called, meeting with high-ranking members of the clergy before being escorted through a hidden doorway to the secret underground room.
“There were two other children my age also present and after the ceremony outside in the Vatican courtyard, I remember the German father saying I did very well and would rise to greatness in the Order,” said Svali who now lives in northern Texas and wants to remain anonymous after leaving the San Diego ranks of the Illuminati four years ago. She added there are 12 ruling Illuminati “Fathers” in Europe and a ruling council of 13 in the U.S. which is divided into separate regional bodies.
“I have never granted an interview like this before, but feel it is necessary to warn Americans how dangerous these people really are and how deeply embedded they are in all aspects of our business and government.
“Although I know it is dangerous to be talking like this, perhaps my words can save the lives of other children before it’s too late. After rising to be a head trainer in the sciences division of the Illuminati, or the Enlightened Ones, I finally couldn’t live with my self any longer and had to get out.
“When I was a child, I was taught we were chosen to rule over and make the world a better place. But as I got older, I saw the real intention of the “Chosen Ones,” understanding it was nothing more than a ruthless plan to obtain money and power by any means possible, including torture and killing.”
Like many others born into the Illuminati, from her birth in Germany Svali had no choice in her future, as her wealthy, rich and powerful parents charted her course as a “Chosen Child” from an early age. Told she was “special and born to rule over the masses” to make a better world, Svali recalls going to regular Illuminati meetings with other “chosen children” at least three times a week after moving from Germany to Virginia and then finally to San Diego.
“I was born into it and long before the induction ceremony when I was 12, intensive training began to instill into me that I was special and the New World Order was good for the world,” said Svali.
“When you grow up with wealthy parents like this, always being told you are special, it takes a long time to figure out the truth and a way out. I worked my way up the Illuminati ladder to the rank of head trainer, overseeing 60 other trainers. People have a hard time believing or understanding just how organized the Illuminati really are here in America, comprising about 1-2 percent of the total population.
“Yes, Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Kerry, the Clintons and the others in power are all a part of it and they are in the governmental division of the Illuminati. However, I do not want to mention other members not in public office for fear of getting sued.
Saying that the Illuminati’s main goal is to depopulate the world and create a unified, one world government, Svali said to fully understand Illuminati cult programming it’s first important to comprehend the structure and philosophy of the worldwide organization as she learned it as a child growing up in the ranks.
In a manuscript from a book she is trying to publish, written after she ran from the Illuminati in San Diego, Svali explains:
““The Illuminati” are a group of people who follow a philosophy known as “Illuminism” or “enlightenment”. The Illuminati were named several hundred years ago, but trace their roots and history to the ancient mystery religions of Egypt, ancient Babylon, and even Mesopotamia. Out of these ancient religions, which were practiced secretly over hundreds and hundreds of years, there arose esoteric groups which continued to practice the rites, traditions, and enculturation brought in from the original groups.
“Over the centuries, these groups practiced openly in some countries, and covertly in countries where Christianity or other religions opposed their practices. Some of the groups which came out of these ancient roots included the order of the Knights Templar, Rosicrucian’s, Baphetomism, and Druidic cults. These groups were the forerunners, or roots, of modern day Illuminism. The original Illuministic leaders chose to take what they felt were the best practices of each root religion, combine them into principles, then organized these principles according to specific guidelines.
“Modern day Illuminism is a philosophy funded by the wealthy, but practiced in all social strata. It is a philosophy whose tenets have spread across the world. It started with the German branch of Rosicrucian’s, spread to England, then came to the United States with the first settlers.”
Svali said during her 30 years with the Illuminati she witnessed a lot of violence from programs stemming from the CIA’s MK ULTRA, as well as other mind control programs utilized by the cult. Working a steady job in the day and then attending heavily guarded, secret meetings three times a week during the evening near San Diego, Svali said she learned “from the inside” the Illuminati plan to rule the world, also known as Novus Ordem Seclorum, is very real, very dangerous and being played out right before the eyes of Americans, as the cult’s stepped up plans to take over the U.S. is underway and in full-throttle.
What better way to learn about the plan then to listen from an insider, trying to make amends with herself and the world. The following is from Chapter 3 of her published manuscript:
“All groups have goals, and the Illuminists are no exception. Moneymaking is not their final goal it is a means to an end. This end point, or goal, is no less than to rule the world. The Illuminati has a set plan similar to the Soviet Union’s previous “5-year” and “10-year “ plans. This is what the Illuminists themselves believe and teach their followers as gospel truth.
“Whether they will actually succeed is another matter altogether. The following is the Illuminist agenda at ALL levels of the Illuminati. As with any goal, the Illuminati has specific steps which it plans to implement to reach its objectives. Briefly, each region of the United States has “nerve centers” or power bases for regional activity. The United States has been divided up into seven major geographical regions. Each region has localities within it that contain military compounds and bases that are hidden in remote, isolated areas or on large private estates.
“These bases are used intermittently to teach and train generational Illuminati in military techniques, hand-to- hand combat, crowd control, use of arms, and all aspects of military warfare. Why? Because the Illuminists believe that our government, as we know it, as well as the governments of most nations around the world, are destined to collapse. These will be planned collapses, and they will occur in the following ways:
“The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the maneuvering of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic, which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.
“Next there will be a military takeover, region by region, as the government declares a state of emergency and martial law. People will have panicked, there will be an anarchical state in most localities, and the government will justify its move as being necessary to control panicked citizens. The cult trained military leaders and people under their direction will use arms as well as crowd control techniques to implement this new state of affairs. This is why so many survivors under 36 years of age report having military programming. People who are not Illuminists or who are not sympathetic to their cause will resist.
“The Illuminists expect this and will be (and are BEING) trained in how to deal with this eventuality. They are training their people in hand-to-hand combat, crowd control, and, if necessary, will kill to control crowds. The Illuminati is training their people to be prepared for every possible reaction to the takeover. Many mind control victims will also be called into duty with preset command codes. These codes are meant to call out a new, completely cult loyal presenting system. Shatter codes programmed under trauma will be used to destroy or bury non-cult loyal alters.
“Military bases will be set up, in each locality (actually, they are already here, but are covert). In the next few years, they will go above ground and be revealed. Each locality will have regional bases and leaders to which they are accountable. The hierarchy will closely reflect the current covert hierarchy.
“About five years ago, when I left the Illuminati, approximately 1% of the US population was either part of the Illuminati, sympathetic to it, or a victim of Mind Control (and therefore considered useable). While this may not sound like many, imagine 1% of the population highly trained in the use of armaments, crowd control, psychological and behavioral techniques, armed with weapons and linked to paramilitary groups.
“These people will also be completely dedicated to their cause. The Illuminati firmly believes that it can easily overcome the other 99% of the population, most of whom are untrained, or poorly trained, such as “weekend hunters.” Even the local military will be overcome as the Illuminati will have regional cell groups with highly trained leaders. They also count on the element of surprise helping them during their takeover. Many of the highest leaders in the militia branch of the Illuminati are or have been officers in the military, and so already have a good knowledge of which techniques will work best to overcome a region’s or locality’s defenses.
“After the military takeover, the general population will be given a chance to either espouse the Illuminati’s cause, or reject it (with imprisonment, pain, even death being possible punishments). These people very much believe that the intelligent, or “enlightened” or Illuminated, were born to rule. They are arrogant, and consider the general population as “dumb sheep” who will be easily led if offered strong leadership, financial help in an unstable world economy, and dire consequences if the person rebels. Their utter ruthlessness, and ability to implement this agenda, should not be minimized.
“The Illuminati banking leaders, such as the Rothschilds, the VanderBilts, the Rockefellers, the Carnegies, and the Mellons, as examples, will reveal themselves, and offer to “save” the floundering world economy. A new system of monetary exchange, based on an international monetary system, and based between Cairo, Egypt, and Brussels, Belgium, will be set up. A true “one world economy”, creating the longed for “one world order”, will become reality.”
Svali said this is the tip of the iceberg of the Illuminati agenda in America and she has been disowned by her family for leaving. Although recently offered $15,000 to return home, Svali has refused, saying her ministry to awaken the American people is her first priority.
Through years of special training, she learned members of the Illuminati are willing to give up their lives for their cause, as they believe their children are their legacy.
“I was told that my children’s generation would see this takeover, sometime in the 21st century. At present, the Illuminati have quietly and covertly fostered their takeover plan by their goals of the infiltration of the media, the banking system, the education system, the government at all levels, the sciences and the churches,” said Svali.
18 Jan 2006
Fed Up With Lies And Deceit, Svali Turns Tail And Runs From The Feared Illuminati
Svali wised up. At age 38, she turned tail and ran from the clutches of the Illuminati in San Diego. No more secret meetings in nearby Escondido guarded with heavy Illuminati security. No more pushing “The Family” agenda as a head mind control trainer. She was simply fed up with the lies, deceit, torture, bribery and killing, deciding 10 years ago to call it quits on her wealthy parents and the members of the insidious Illuminati. Brainwashed as a child, she finally saw through the lies, the evil and decided to start all over again, landing in northern Texas where she has now began a Christian ministry with a foundation in truth, not Illuminati lies.
If Svali was in the mafia, she’d probably be at the bottom of the Pacific with her feet in cement. But the Illuminati chose to try and bury her in a more subtle way, choosing to leave her penniless, separating her from her two children and claiming she was bi-polar or psychotic.
It’s a simple method: If the “turncoat messenger” is high-level, high profile or extremely dangerous to the Illuminati cause, kill them and make it look like an accident or a death from natural causes. But if they’re like Svali, knowledgeable but in middle management of the Illuminati pack, they usually let them die a slow death from isolation, fear and poverty. Further, the Illuminati strategy is to deny, deny, deny and discredit, discredit, discredit until hell freezes over if need be.
Think about it. Is it better to create an ugly scene, drawing attention with violence? Or is it more effective to depict Svali as a psychotic, delusional woman who talks off the top of her head without any basis in fact? But through all the tough times since leaving her wealthy past, Svali said her main reason for calling it quits after being schooled religiously in the “12 Steps of Discipline” most of her life, was her growing awareness that the “Illuminati ends to not justify the means.”
“I wrote Breaking the Chain several years ago, when my children were being held hostage by the cult. At that time, my husband was still active, and to punish me for leaving, and in an attempt to bring me back, literally held them hostage,” said Svali in a written statement, adding she felt obligated to inform Americans about the Illuminati’s devious future plans.
“We would go into court hearings, in which he and his lawyer attempted to make me appear foolish for stating that he was cult active. He would then turn around, and after the hearing, come to me and say, “You can have them back if you will come back…”
“I swore to write a chapter a week, exposing the group that held my children and my husband hostage, and this book was born. After four painful years, through a miracle of God’s goodness, I regained full custody of my children. As a result, my (now ex-husband) left the cult as well and is currently pursuing his own wholeness in therapy.”
During her many rears of loyal service to the Illuminati, she became aware of the intricate details in many of the criminal activities initiated by the cult, citing the main money-making schemes in the opening chapter of her book not yet published.
The following is a partial list of some of the criminal activities, designed to raise enormous sums of cash while destroying innocent lives, sponsored by the Illuminati:
Illuminati Money-Making Schemes
The Illuminati linked up with the Mafia and the Columbians, years ago, to help each other out with bringing drugs into the United States. They also provide couriers for taking drugs and money out of the States. The Illuminists are generally wealthy businessmen, who have 4 layers of people underneath them. The fourth layer down actually has contact with the people in the drug industry. They never identify themselves as Illuminists; only as people interested in investing, with a guaranteed profit, and are highly secretive. In return, the local groups supply people willing to be couriers of money or drugs, or people willing to help cover for the local operations.
The Illuminati are linked in many cities with pornography, prostitution, child prostitution and white slavery sales. Again, several layers are present, as a buffer, between the true “management” and those either engaged in the activities, or in paying for/funding and eventually being paid for the activities.
“Children are often supplied from the local cult groups, and taught to be child prostitutes (and later, adult prostitutes); are photographed and filmed in every type of pornography available, including “snuff films” and violent films.
The Illuminati and other groups are also involved in international gun sales and shipments. The Illuminists have well trained couriers who will cross international and state lines. These couriers are highly secretive, and will not reveal their sources, on pain of suicide or assassination. These people are accountable to others above them, with two more “buffer layers” of people above these, before the person in the Illuminati with money, who helps fund this, is found.
“Buying access codes for military computers: The Illuminati will have people from all strata of civilian life trained to go and make pickups near or on military bases. A typical person used might be the innocent looking wife of a military person, a local businessman, or even a college student. There is a contact inside the base, also a dissociative Illuminist, who brings the information to the outside contact. Occasionally, the contact person is paid with money, information, or goods. The military computer codes are changed on random schedules; the Illuminati have at least 5 or 6 contacts on each major base, who alert them when the codes are getting ready to change, on pain of death. The Illuminists like having access to military computers, because that will gain them entrance to closed files the world over.
“Hiring and selling assassinations: this is done worldwide, more in Europe than in the States. These people are paid big money to do either a private or political assassination. The money is paid either to the assassin, or to the trainer; usually they both divide the fee. The assassin is offered protection in another country for awhile, until the trail runs cold. If the kill is done in Europe they may be sent to the Far East or the U.S., and vice versa if the kill is done in the U.S. The Illuminati have a wide arena of places and false identities to hide these people, unless for some reason they want the assassin disposed of as well. Then, he/she is caught and immediately executed.
guess who gets paid money to come in and train paramilitary groups? Who has training camps all over the states of Montana, Nevada, and North Dakota? Who occasionally will offer their expertise in return for a large financial reward? They never advertise themselves as Illuminati, unless the group is known to be sympathetic to their cause. Instead, these are tough, cold, brutal military trainers, who offer to teach these groups in return for money, or even better, a promise to affiliate with their group in return (loyalty in return for knowledge). More and more paramilitary groups have been brought into the Illuminati this way, without their full knowledge of who and what the group really is. This gives the Illuminists a way to monitor these groups (their trainers report on them, and their activities), and it can be useful to have trained military groups that they can call on someday.
The original Illuminists were bankers, and they have highly trained financiers to organize their money, and funnel the above illicit funds into more “respectable” front groups/organizations. They will also start benevolent charities, community organizations, etc., as fronts, and funnel the money from a broad base into these groups. The Illuminati particularly pride themselves on their money making and manipulation skills, and their ability to cover their paper trails expertly, through layer after layer.
“All banking trails eventually will lead to Belgium, the Illuminati financial center for the world. These are some of the major money making enterprises that the Illuminati are engaged in. They have a lot of financial resources, backing their enterprises, which means that in reality they can engage the best lawyers, accountants, etc. to help cover their trail as well.”
One of the more amazing aspects of the American Illuminati is there efficiently organized and almost corporate-like structure. Being one day groomed for a top-level position, Svali learned the highly detailed U.S. structure, including how the hierarchy are chosen and organized.
From top to bottom with incredible detail, this is what Svali had to say:
“The Illuminati have 3 main branches: the Germanic branch, which oversees the others, the British branch, which handles finances, and the French/Russian branch. All three branches are represented in both the United States and Canada, as well as every country in the world.
“The Illuminati have groups in every major city of the United States. They originally entered the U.S. through Pittsburgh, Pa., and from there, spread across the U.S. There are 18 cities across the U.S., which are considered major “power centers” for Illuminati power and/or influence. These include: Washington, DC and the surrounding areas; Albany, New York; Pittsburgh, Pa; the “golden triangle” of the Winston Salem, Raleigh, NC area; Minneapolis, Minn; Ann Arbor, Mich; Wichita, Kan.; Phoenix, Az.; Portland, Or.; Flagstaff, Az.; Seattle, Wash.; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA. and surrounding areas; Atlanta, Ga.; New Orleans, La., Springfield, Miss. Other cities are important to the Illuminati, as well, but these cities funnel money for them, conduct research, and often-regional councils sit within them.
“The Illuminati have organized their society along extremely hierarchical, or stratified, levels. In fact, the top levels are known as the hierarchical and anarchical levels.
“The Illuminati have divided the United States into seven geographical regions; each region has its own regional council, composed of 13 members, with an advisory board of three elders to each one. These regions interact for purposes of finances; personnel; teaching, etc. Beneath each regional council, is a local council. This is a council of 13 members, the head of whom sits on the regional council, and gives it information about the local groups underneath his leadership. The local council will also have an advisory council of 3.
“A local leadership council in a large metropolitan area might look like this:
• Head of local council (reports to regional council)
• Two intermediaries (report all activities under leader to him)
• Four administrators (oversee finances, administer, set up group activities)
• Six head trainers (over trainers in local groups, teach other trainers)
“Underneath the above leadership council, will be six people designated as informers or intermediaries, who go to the local group meetings, interact with local group leaders, and report to the leadership council.
“The Anarchical level: the levels below the leadership council are known as the anarchical levels. Underneath the intermediate level, is the local group level. It will look like this: Local “Sister groups” (will vary in number, according to the size of the city, or cities, in the area). A large metropolitan area may have anywhere from ten to twenty seven groups.
“And each sister group will be headed up by: A high priest and priestess: this job is rotated every 3 years, to allow different people within the group to take on leadership roles. Each group will also have different members, with specific roles/jobs within the group.
“One thing that I would like to emphasize is the fact that the Illuminati today are generational. Their members are born into the group, which is highly organized, as described above. The set up discussed above is representative, with minor variations, of most major metropolitan regions of the United States. Smaller population centers will be organized under similar guidelines, but will be tied together with several cities within the region to create the local leadership council.“
As a head trainer and programmer in the San Diego area Savali is very familiar with the techniques and equipment employed by the Illuminati. The following are some of the tools of her former trade taken from the appendix of her book:
the average training room is a neutral colored room, with walls painted either a dull gray, white, or beige. Some may be painted in various colors, as part of color-coding. They are often located in secret underground rooms, or basements of large private residences, and will be entered from the main building through a covered doorway. Impromptu training rooms may be set up during military exercises outdoors, in covered canvas tents.
the Illuminati have a rule: there must always be a minimum of two trainers working with a person. This prevents a trainer from being either too severe, or permissive, or developing too close a bond with the subject; the watchful eye of the other trainer prevents this. Younger trainers are paired with older, more experienced trainers. The older trainer will teach the younger, who does most of the actual work. If the younger is unable to finish a task, or loses heart, the older one will step in.
will teach, they will also work with the council leaders and hierarchy. All members are required to come in for a “tune up” (reinforcing programming), even top leaders, from time to time.
will often have abbreviated hookups for quick use. Used extensively with brain wave programming; also to verify that a certain alter is out when called up. May be used to verify deep trance state before initiating deep programming. Trainers are taught to read these readouts.
a large table, frequently steel covered with plastic, or easily cleaned material. On the sides at intervals are restraints for arms, legs, and neck to prevent movement.
large chair with arm rests. Will have restraints as above at intervals to restrain movement while person sits in chair.
models and types are quite varied, depending on age and company. Most have a set of rubber-covered wires, with electrodes that may be connected with Velcro, rubber (steel tips imbedded under finger and toe nail beds), or gel pads (larger body areas such as chest, arms, legs). Some are tiny electrodes, which can be taped next to eyes, or placed within genitalia. These are connected to the “shock box”, which has controls that can determine amount of electricity, and frequency, if interval shocks are desired.
any number of opiates, barbiturates, hypnotics, sedatives, anesthetic agents. Resuscitative drugs, antidotes are also kept, clearly labeled and indexed. Many drugs, especially experimental ones, are only known by code names, such as “alphin 1”.
in case person has adverse reaction to drugs or programming. At times, a child alter will come out inadvertently during a programming sequence, and will be overdosed with the drugs meant for adult alters. The trainers must give it the antidote, and resuscitate it, just as if a real child is out. They are well aware of this fact, and will severely punish child alters, to teach them to come out only when called out.
“Virtually reality headsets:
the keystone in recent years. Many programming sequences utilize holographic images, and virtual reality set ups, including assassination programs, where the person realistically “kills” another human being. These virtual disks are far more advanced than those in video arcades.
used to insert into orifices, cause pain
used as punishment, “stretches “ person without breaking bones. Extremely painful.
“Trainer’s grids and projectors:
used to project grids on wall or ceiling.
to show movies, although new VR disks are replacing these computer: collect and analyze data; keep computer grid on person’s system. Current military computer access codes will be used to download into governmental computers.
contain indexed copies of subject’s systems, including key alters, command codes, etc.
used to comfort subject afterwards. May be toy or candy for child alters, or oils for massage. Warm towels, or beverages may be given, as the trainer “bonds with” and comforts person they worked with. This is probably the most important part of the training process, as the trainer explains calmly, kindly how well the person did, how proud they are of them.”
19 Jan 2006
Deep Within The Bowels Of the Vatican And Illuminati
The Small Public Chapter of Svali’s Life Coming To An End
The final curtain on this public chapter of Svali’s life is coming to a close. One radio interview and a series of print articles about her involvement in the feared Illuminati and then back to private life, a life of spreading truth in a Christian fellowship group she founded called Lion and Lamb Ministries.
“I was up all night before the radio interview today. It is very difficult to talk about this because of what I experienced as a child. It is also very dangerous, as people in the this group can be very dangerous and ruthless” said Svali, 48, after a making a one-time appearance Wednesday on Greg Szymanski’s radio show, The Investigative Journal, on both the Republic Broadcasting (RBN) and Genesis Communications (GCN) Radio Networks.
On the talk shows, Svali gasped for breadth several times and was emotionally shaken when recalling how she was brainwashed as a young child and then how she was subjected to watching a young child being sacrificed at her Illuminati induction ceremony at the Vatican at age 12.
Her graphic description of the evil Vatican ceremony is contained in Part II of this series.
“I hope what I am trying to tell people will help save the lives of other children, as well as show people how organized and dangerous these people in the Illuminati really are,” said Svali, who was born into what insiders call the “Family or Order,” running from the group’s evil clutches 10 years ago.
“Growing up in the secret organization, I was one of the most loyal followers, rising fast in the group’s power structure. By 22, I became a head programmer and trainer of others in the secret group. But as I grew up, I began to see the lies. I finally risked everything and left, understanding that the Illuminati ends to not justify the means.”
Although Illuminati mind control programs are numerous and diverse, Svali became an expert in the group’s brainwashing techniques, as a head trainer overseeing the work of at least 60 others in the San Diego area. Recalling a typical day in the life of a mind control programmer working on other Illuminati members, Svali wrote down an hour by hour summary of one of her days which didn’t end to the early hours of the next morning. Note how Svali admits to changing her personality from day to night like Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde, a result of years of Illuminati brainwashing. Her story is picked up 9:30 pm in the evening after a full day and just before going to bed:
“9:30: I get ready to go to bed. I have to get ten to twelve hours of sleep a night, or I am completely exhausted. Many times, I fall asleep reading to my two children. Just before falling asleep, I say to my husband, “Remember” and give him the code that lets us know we have to wake up later. He replies in German that he remembers.
“1:00 am.: My husband wakes me up. He and I take turns being the one to wake up the others. We don’t need an alarm, because our internal body clocks wake us up. I am in my sweats, I fell asleep dressed to make it easier when I rise in the middle of the night. I am finally me, I can come out now and see the outside world, not locked inside as I am during the day. “Get the kids,” he says in a low tone. I go upstairs and tell them, “Get ready, now.” They are up instantly, completely obedient which is very different from during the day. Quickly, silently they put their shoes on and I take them down to the car.
“My husband drives, I am in the passenger seat. He drives with the headlights off until we are on the road so we won’t wake our neighbors up. We live in the country on a dirt lane and there are few houses to worry about. My job is to keep alert, looking for anyone following us, to alert him if anyone is coming.
“Once we are down the road and turn onto the paved road, he turns the headlights on and we go to the meeting. “I didn’t finish my homework,” my son says. My husband and I turn briefly to him, enraged. “We don’t talk about day at night, EVER!” we remind him.” Do you want to be beaten?” He looks hurt, then the rest of the drive is in silence, the children looking out the windows of the car as we glide silently to our destination.
“1:20 am: We are at the first checkpoint at the military base. We drove in the back entrance and are waved through, the lookouts recognize our car and our license plates. They would stop anyone who wasn’t familiar or authorized to be there. We will pass two more checkpoints before coming to the meeting area. It is at a large field on a major marine base that includes hundreds of acres. Small tents are erected, and temporary bases set up for the night’s exercises. We come either here, or to one of three different meeting places, three times a week.
“People are chatting and drinking coffee. There are a lot of friendships here, because everyone is working towards the same goal. The work is intense and the friendships are just as intense. I join a group of trainers, who I know well. “Looks like Chrysa is missing,” I say. “I bet the lazy b— couldn’t get out of bed.” I am very different at night. I use words that would horrify me during the day, and I am very catty and mean. The others laugh. “She was late two weeks ago, too,” says another. “Maybe we will need to REPORT her.” He is joking, but partly serious. No one is allowed to be late, or sick. Or too early, either. There is a ten-minute window of time when all members are supposed to report to meetings. If not, then they are punished if there isn’t a good excuse. High fevers, surgery, or an auto accident are considered excuses. PMS, fatigue, or the car not working aren’t.
“We drink coffee to stay awake, since even our dissociated state doesn’t stop the body’s protest at being awake in the middle of the night after a full day’s activities. I go to the tent to change into my uniform. We all wear uniforms at night, and we all have ranks too, based on how high we are in the group and how well we do.
“1:45 am: We start going to our assigned tasks. I have brought the logbooks with me, the “item” that I was asked to remember. I keep them hidden in a closet at home, locked in a steel box. These books contain data about different “subjects” that we have been working on.
“I go to the head trainer’s room inside a nearby building. I work with him, since I am the second trainer under him. He and I despise each other, and I suspect he would love to undermine me since I have made many cruel jokes at his expense. I am supposed to be afraid of him, and I am, but I also cannot respect him, and he knows it. I point out his mistakes to him, in front of others, and he often tries to get back at me.
“1:50 am: The room inside the warehouse-like building is set up to work on the subjects. It has a table, a light, and equipment. The room is apart from the activities going on outside, so that others will not be distracted by what we do here.
“The subject is there, ready to be worked on. Another, younger trainer is there to help, and I tell her to administer the medication. We are working on medications to help induce hypnotic states, and are studying the effects of these medications, combined with hypnosis and trauma. The medication is injected subcutaneously, and then we wait. Within ten minutes, the subject is drowsy and his breathing is slower and heavier, but his eyes are open, which is what we want. (I will not describe the rest of the session here, it is too painful for me to describe at this time. I believe that human experimentation is cruel and should be stopped, but the group that I was in did it on a continuous basis). We record information in the logbook throughout the session, and I have a laptop computer into which I am putting the information as well. We are profiling not just the medication, but also this person’s individual response.
“We have profiles that are very complete and thorough on this person, started when he was an infant. I can pull up a special profile that tells me everything about him: his favorite colors, foods, sexual preferences, soothing techniques, and a list of all the codes that will elicit a response from him. There is also a diagram of his internal world that has been created over the years. This subject is easy to work with and things go quickly. I correct the young trainer at one point, when she starts to do something too soon. “You have to learn patience,” I chide her in German. At night, we all talk German, it and English are the two ligua francas in this group. “I’m sorry, I thought it was time,” she says. I then teach her the signs to look for when the subject is ready. This is why I am a head trainer. I train the younger ones, because after years and years, I know human anatomy, physiology, and psychology inside out. Luckily, I caught this young trainer before she made the mistake; if she had made one, I would have had to punish her.
“At night, mistakes aren’t accepted, ever. Once a child is two or three, they are expected to perform correctly, or they are brutalized. This continues into adulthood.
“2: 35: The session is almost over and the subject is recovering. The medication is quick acting and he will recover in time to drive home. I leave him in the care of the younger trainer and go to the coffee room to take a break. There I smoke a cigarette and having coffee with the other trainers. During the day, I have never smoked and coffee makes me ill, but here, at night, it is completely different.
“How’s your night going?” Jamie, a friend, asks. I only know her as Jamie, it isn’t her real name, but we all go by our nicknames at night. She is also one of the teachers at the school during the day, but we aren’t friends there. “Slow. I had to correct another stupid kid,” I say. I am not kind at night, because no one has ever been kind to me. It is a very dog-eat-dog and political atmosphere where the cruel win.
“How about you?” I ask. She grimaces. “I had to march some brats around”, she says, referring to military exercises with children ages 8 to 10. Every night there are military exercises, because the group is preparing for the eventual takeover. The children are divided into groups by age, and different adults take turns teaching. We chat for a few minutes, and then go back to our “jobs”.
“2: 45:This is a short session. It is a “tune up” for a member who is one of the military leaders. I take his profile out and review it before starting. The head trainer and one other trainer are working with me. The hypnotic induction goes quickly, and he remembers his programming. It is reinforced with shock, and we check through all parameters. They are all active and in place. I sigh with relief. This was an easy one, and he doesn’t fight us. Afterwards, I am soothing and kind. “You did well, “ I tell him. Inside a little trickle in my stomach revolts at the use of brutality to teach. He nods, still slightly dazed from the session. “You can be proud of yourself,” I tell him, and pat his hand. He is given his reward afterwards, and spends time with a child. He is a pedophile and this is how he is comforted after his session.
“3:30: We have changed out of our uniforms, which are placed in a special hamper to be cleaned. My clothes, which were neatly folded on a shelf are back on, and we are all in the car on the way home. My daughter speaks. “I get promoted next week,” she says, her voice proud. “They said I did really well in the exercises tonight.”
“She knows that I and the other adults will be at the ceremony to honor the promotions. “I’m glad,” I tell her. I am weary for some reason. Usually, I would be glad, but tonight, although it was a routine night, was hard. I have been feeling little cold trickles inside me lately, twinges of terror. Sometimes, I hear a child inside, deep inside, screaming, and I sweat as I work on children or adults. And I wonder how long I can keep doing this. I have heard of trainers who broke down or couldn’t do their job, and I also heard whispered stories of what happened to them. It was the essence of nightmares, and I shove down my own anxiety.
“4:00 am: We are home and collapse into bed, instantly asleep. The children fell asleep before we got home, and my husband and I carried them to bed. We all sleep dreamlessly and deeply.
“7:00 am: I wake up to the alarm, tired. It seems I am always tired, and this morning I have a slight headache. I hurry to get the kids up and get ready to teach another day. I wonder if there is something wrong with me, since I seem to need more and more sleep and still wake up tired. I have no idea that the night before, I was up and living my other life.”
Days like Svali detailed above happened often. For years she essentially led a dual existence, somehow balancing he day and night life through sophisticated programming techniques embedded in her psyche from childhood. Now, 10 years later after finally being united with her two children after the Illuminati left her penniless, Svali still fears repercussions but believes its important to warn Americans that Illuminati is stepping up efforts to destroy America.
“I was told in my lifetime or my children’s lifetime, America would be completely taken over,” said Svali. “The group believes they are ‘The Chosen Ones’. They believe they can become God if they follow the Illuminati agenda.
“America was once viewed as a missionary ground by the 12 European Fathers or heads of the Illuminati. But now they have infiltrated every aspect of government, finance and the media, preparing the population for drastic changes.
“The spiritual center of the Illuminati here is in Pittsburgh. Yes, George w. Bush went to Pittsburgh right after he was elected to speak at a Masonic Lodge for that reason. The group and its members use signs and symbols and they are all over America if you take the time to look.
Svali said the Illuminati’s display of arrogance as well as its members being programmed to feel they are invincible and above the law are now visible to all Americans if they closely watch the actions of their government leaders, a group Svali readily admits “are card-carrying Illuminati members.”
“Wars. A military state. A loss of civil rights. An upcoming financial collapse that will make the “Great Depression” look like a Sunday picnic,” said Svali who still holds out hope that the Illuminati can be stopped before America is destroyed.
“It all goes back to the Vatican and all of our leaders take their marching orders from Rome. This is not fiction. I know because I lived it for many years.”
Although many researchers of the Illuminati feel that America is doomed, Svali feels differently:
“The Illuminati and other groups that are organizing to create a world order based on the occult are hoping that this won’t happen. But history is against them. They base their principles and spirituality on the occultism of ancient Rome, Crete, and Babylon.
But look what happened to the original practitioners! Their rules ended, and God brought those rulers filled with pride to dust. I know that this is the end of the Illuminati and any other occult groups as well.”
by Greg Szymanski, from ArcticBeacon Website